Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And So It Goes...

I got home from work, and couldn't get online. I tried rebooting several times, to no avail. I finally just gave up. I bit later, I picked up the phone to make a call, and discovered that the phone lines were down. From what I understand, they are widening the highway, and so had to move the phone lines.

They didn't come back up until after we'd left for karate. So now it's late; I'm tired and don't really feel like posting what I had planned on posting. It wasn't anything that won't keep.

I'll try to get caught up, both reading and writing, tomorrow.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

We never realize how dependent we are on something like that until it's gone, do we? What an inconvenience to be without phone lines.

Becky G said...

You know, I didn't really miss it all that much. I did worry that my regular readers would think something had happened to me if I didn't post, though.

And I had my cell phone anyway.