Sunday, April 27, 2008

Draft Day 2




The first pick by the Dallas Cowboys on the second day of the draft was Tashard Choice, running back from Georgia Tech.

Then they selected Orlando Scandrick, cornerback from Boise State, followed by Eric Walden, a defensive end from Middle Tennessee State.

LSU players:

Chevis Jackson has been selected by the Atlanta Falcons

Jacob Hester has been drafted by the San Diego Chargers. I was hoping the Cowboys would pick him up. I dearly love to watch that man play ball.

Early Doucet is going to the Arizona Cardinals.

Craig Stelz is going to the Chicago Bears.

Matt Flynn will be playing for the Green Bay Packers

Keith Zinger was also drafted by the Atlanta Falcons.

Ali Highsmith and Jonathan Zenon did not get drafted.

And so, Draft 2008 comes to a close. Overall, I'm pleased with the Cowboys' choices. I'm absolutely thrilled that they picked up Felix Jones. How I hated him when Arkansas played LSU. I'm glad he's on my side now!

I woke up this morning and it was raining. It had been raining for a good part of the night, and it rained all day long. And I mean all * day * long. It was a good day to sit inside, follow the draft, watch the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice, and knit another charity scarf:

Of course, I have to do at least one dumb thing during my day, or it's not a day complete. I was going to go take a shower, and as I passed the kitchen, I decided to start the dishwasher. I'll just let you think about that one for a moment.

As it is, I'm waiting for the water to heat back up so I can go take a shower.

Sigh...when will I learn?

2 comments:

Inquiries said...

I like the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice!
Of course I just love Pride and Prejudice!

Sus said...

Hi!! ::waves:: I have *so* done that before! Hope you didn't have to wait too long for the shower!