Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Long Awaited Pictures

Not of karate, but of knitting.

The first Baudelaire in progress. I'm past the heel turn, and into the leg.

Here we have the two at once toe up socks. Still not much more than nubs, but I'm working on them. I still haven't picked a pattern out, but that's ok. I have several inches of plain stockinette foot to go before I make a decision. I may even improvise a pattern on my own.

Finally, the scarf, on which I am in no great hurry. This is meant to be my mindless, fill-in project for when I need a break from socks or am in between projects.


Hmmm, I think I may go sit in a hot bath and peruse my 365 knitting stitches a year book. I may be back...

5 comments:

Robin said...

Nice socks...I've yet to cast on my first pair this year! I guess I better get on the ball....

Opal said...

Still lovin' those Baudelaires. Those toe-ups look intriguing. I look forward to following your progress on them!

Inquiries said...

I love the color of the socks

Silverstar said...

Looks great. I wish I could knit and make different garments.:)

mornin'lady said...

The socks are impressive Bec!