Thursday, April 10, 2008

More NFL Nicknames

Mr Darnall, of Shutdown Corner, has finally posted the next entry in his list of nicknames for NFL players. I'd begun to think he'd abandoned the idea. This post highlights the AFC North division. He chose the following nicknames:

Granite Reed , Burger Hampton, Paddles Winslow, and Cornhole Palmer

So far, I am as unimpressed with these as I was with the first ones he came up with. In case you've forgotten, I'll list them again:

AFC East:

Doo Doo Brown, Koolaid Maroney, Dusty Rhodes, Beast Mode Lynch.

AFC South:

Meathooks Johnson, Junkyard Jones-Drew, Mount Haynesworth, Sawed-Off Sanders

I just hope he doesn't wait another month to post the next entry, or this series may take a while.

1 comment:

Opal said...

Yeah. They're not really inspired, are they?