Monday, January 13, 2014

Music Monday

I stayed up late last night watching Downton Abbey, followed by Sherlock Unlocked, so I'm a bit weary today.

My brain isn't wanting to work right.  I have a good post planned, and hopefully, I'll get it up later in the week.

But for now, I'm going to cop out and post a song.

Before I get to that, though, a Facebook friend posted a link to all the crazy holidays that exist in America.   So, what holiday falls on your birthday?  Mine is Air Day.  Cody's is Be Bald And Free Day.  My sister's is International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day.  My younger brother's day is World Sauntering Day, and my older brother's day is Dictionary Day.

Just for kicks, I looked up Group Leader Fernando's day.  His is National Ding-A-Ling Day.  If you knew him, you'd understand how appropriate that is.

It also segues nicely into the song:



*Snicker*

No comments: